The programme believes in establishing a knowledge based education system with the following principles:
- Participatory methods for teaching
- Relevance with their day to day life during learning
- Addressing gender inequity issues through learning
- Encouragement to express their own opinions
- Introducing cultural diversities while teaching
- Taking a systems-approach in addressing empowerment issues- this means that in order to fulfil our mission, we also need to look at the root of the problems and offer support to everyone influencing a girl’s life.